Cathy and I are great daughter-in-laws. So great in fact we planned a dinner at the Varsity with all the kids wearing the outfits Pop gave them on his 70th birthday today.
We were later informed it was actually his 69th birthday, but thought a Monday night dinner still sounded fun. Jason had Columbus day off, and the market and banks were closed so Justin and I could easily sneak out of the office.
We were there for an hour and a half and I think the trio collectively sat for 15 of those 90 minutes. The rest of the time they were runnin mama, runnin! Those three sure know how to have fun. They just run and giggle and run and giggle. Fortunately it was early so we had the place to ourselves.
We did wrangle them for a few pictures. That sure is getting harder. Thankfully Cat caught a couple of all of them looking at the camera!
![]() |
| It's as if he intentionally wanted to model those jeans! |






how fun! They are all adorable and you are right...you and Cathy are great!
ReplyDelete