My blog's primary purpose has morphed into a happy place for me to have open all day long at work, so that I always have fresh new pictures to look at. Because of that, I smile often throughout the day when I get to the main page and see Hardin's little tush. I thought I better document the story behind the behind.
Hardin is extraordinarily cautious when climbing down anything. It's so refreshing because most of the time he throws caution to the wind. But with this one thing, he's particularly careful.
At the top of ungated stairs, he turns around before the top step,
sits down, turns around, and "backs out" so to speak. He slowly scoots
his precious little body until he finds the drop, and then moves down.
Until
recently, he even used this method with the 3 inch drop from the garage
to the drive way, and from the driveway to the road. It totally
cracked us up. Now he just holds his little hand up and says "hand?"
And waits for assistance. Let's pray this sweet little habit sticks
(yea right, I know).

So sweet...wish Liv was as cautious with the stairs!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the story as much as I love the pictures. And that is saying a lot. I hear you on the benefits of the blog. Sometimes I look at mine when they are sleeping, bc I miss them so much! It won't be long until H asks you to go the blog so he can see pictures of himself as a baby!
ReplyDelete