Tuesday, June 5, 2012

ha ha ha!

I finally snapped a few pictures of Hardin covering his mouth with his hand when he laughs!  I had to get Jason to get him all giggly while I stood to the side.  

These seriously make me happy.  The way he grips his little hands and laughs with his entire body, melt my heart.  He's so genuinely happy it amazes me sometimes.  His happiness is contagious too, and that sure is nice. 

On another note, I have recently been hit with the baby bug BAD.  It came out of nowhere too.  So far I haven't even seriously entertained the idea of #2, and now I can not get the idea of little "last" out of my head!  You know me (and more so Jason) and our plans though...  so for now, we're waiting until we're settled in a new house and/or January.  Man.  It feels SO STRANGE to be talking about another baby! 






3 comments:

  1. It's not so crazy! I wanted Bailey when Jackson was exactly one and we got pregnant when he was only 15 months old! So excited for you-that was a wonderful feeling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that little laugh! He really is so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet!! can't wait for yall to add another to the mix:)

    ReplyDelete