Sunday, November 6, 2011

Lazy lazy weekend.

After our crazy birthday weekend, and knowing all that is coming up with the holidays, I set out of work Friday with one mission:  do as little as possible while loving on my boys.  I should give myself a pat on the back for accomplishing my goal so well!  I got home from work, took a shower and put on clean jammas.  Took a shower Saturday around noon, and put on clean jammas.  Took a shower this morning, and put on clean jammas.  Aside from throwing on some sweats to go to the park and grocery store, I stayed in my pjs all weekend. 

I could blame my laziness on Hardin's stuffy nose, but I have a feeling we would have done the same thing even if he was feeling better.  He hasn't missed a beat, but he's sure draining like crazy.

Jason grilled Bubba burgers Friday and BBQ chicken Saturday night. I cooked a huge healthy breakfast today, and salmon, grits and asparagus for dinner tonight.  The only thing about staying in and cooking lots of delicious meals is that our house smelled really strange!  As of 30 minutes ago, now every surface smells like Febreze. 

Last night we set the clocks back and discovered one of the few drawbacks of a super scheduled little sleeper.  He was up and ready to go at 6:45 this morning.  We just put him to bed almost an hour early tonight (what his body thinks is the right time) and will see if he transitions tonight.

You can see his new favorite toy in the pictures below.  He says ball, he can find a ball anywhere.  He carries one around for a good part of the day.  He throws and catches.  He'll bring you his ball to help him throw it further.  He just loves them!










2 comments:

  1. Lazy weekends are my all time favorite weekends. Probably because they are so rare!

    All that food sure sounds yummy, and the pictures are adorable. As usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love all these pictures. Especially the one of Jason giving the kissy face through the tunnel!

    ReplyDelete