Happy Hadley is 5 months old. My goodness, this baby girl can smile. I'm sure she does all kinds of other cute things as well, but her smile is what people comment on all the time. There is also a deep gut laugh that goes along with that smile. It's irresistible.
She's as happy as she looks too, as long as you don't think about putting her down. And by "you" I mean me, Jason or Gigi. No strangers. The kids and I went to a birthday party yesterday and the two times I passed her off on a friend in order to help Hardin, she screamed bloody murder. As soon as I took her back, she was all smiles. That was a first though, and I think it may be because she was left with a non-family baby sitter the night before. Hopefully she's over the residual anger now.
She's sleeping much better again, and still on her belly for the most part. I'll catch her on her side every now and then, but not on her back just yet. She can roll both ways, but doesn't do either often. She babbles all day mixed in with some loud squeals.
She still doesn't show any interest in eating. We've tried carrots, apples and whole grain cereal. She's not into any of it.
It's funny how much personality can be packed in a tiny little package. She's definitely found her way of letting us know her likes and dislikes, favorites and not so favorites, and her sweet little trust and love. We certainly enjoy loving on her, no one more than big brother.





Happy 5 months Happy Hadley! I really need to see her soon!
ReplyDeleteSweet Hadley! Happy 5 months...keep smiling!
ReplyDelete