Saturday, April 19, 2014

Four Months!

I can't believe this little smiley baby is four months already.  A third of her first year is over.  Wow.

She's still every bit as sweet and happy, as long as you are holding her, and she's definitely found her voice.  She loves to squeal and yell.  It's pretty impressive, honestly.  She's loud.  It's also incredibly cute.

We think she weighs about 17lbs according to our pass-the-baby-to-Jason-on-the-scale method.  We'll find out officially at her pediatrician appointment Monday.  She's strong like her brother as well.  Watch out when she gets a handful of your hair.

She loves to stand in your lap and bounce, lay on her changing table and kick, she'll tolerate the swing and the Little Einstein's play mat.  Mostly she just likes to be held and talked to.  When you sing and talk she tries her hardest to imitate you, when she's not smiling.

Last but not least, I'll elaborate on the smile.  It is nothing short of amazing.  Seriously.  If you so much as look at this baby she smiles with her entire face.  Her eyes especially.  She has the squinty McWhorter happy eyes, and I've never seen anything more beautiful.  I realize these aren't the smiliest pictures, but mama took off all morning for Hardin's Easter egg hunt at school, so I had to work a little later than expected and she was just about to fall asleep on me.





1 comment: