Well, until Thursday. My sweet boy was hit with his first little stomach bug. He woke up from his nap, got sick, and by 7pm he was over it and eating an huge bowl of chicken noodle soup before sleeping it off. He ate like a horse today. That kid. He's the only one I've ever met that ate his way through a stomach bug. Better than the alternative I guess.
The highlights of the last week were Austin's birthday party Saturday at Catch Air, family pictures with Shauna Sunday, a work event, Thanksgiving at school, and an uneventful Friday night.
Mimi flew up tonight to drive back to Ft. Myers with Cat and the kids on Sunday, and we planned to go see her tomorrow and then go to Mary Ellen's to spend the night. We've canceled on Mary Ellen because her babies just now are feeling better and we don't want to take any chances. We're playing Mimi & the cousins by ear.
Jason already planed to go to the Dawgs game since we were going to be gone... SO... turns out Hardin and I might have all day tomorrow with NOWHERE to go and NOTHING to do. I hate how it happened, and honestly hate missing everyone, but I won't lie and say that a lazy day at home wouldn't do us both a little good.
This little video cracks me up. It's the first time on the dance floor at Catch Air. Every so often the turn the lights out and have a dance party. This perfectly demonstrates Hardin's approach to most things. Freeze. Soak in. Evaluate. Partake. And done.
And let me just tell you that this kid is no baby anymore. He was ALL OVER the place. He climbed in everything, slid down the tallest slides and jumped his little self silly.
LOVE that video of him shaking his booty!!!
ReplyDelete