Sunday, April 15, 2012

Daddy's coming home!

Jason lands in two hours, and I can't wait to have him home.  That absence makes the heart grow fonder thing is so true.  This is the longest we've been apart since I went to Brazil in 2003.  I sure hope it's another 9 years before it happens again!

While daddy was gone, Hardin and I managed to keep ourselves very busy and entertained.  Yesterday we had some errands to run around the mall, and then we stopped by my office for a quick lunch and one thing I had to do there.  Hardin loves exploring new territory, so we walked all around and looked at every single little thing.  

Last night we walked to a couple of neighbor's houses before settling in for bedtime and girlie movie night for mama.  That's the one thing I did like.  Total control over the remote!

Today we ran more errands, grocery shopped, and spent the rest of the afternoon outside with our new bubble gun. 

One more thing, H and I both probably would have curled up into little balls and cried if not for Gigi and all of her help this week.  I can't even in a million years begin to thank her enough.  
Where I sit doing closings.
The side table in my closing room.  That doesn't include the pics on the walls :)
 



1 comment:

  1. Moms are a good thing to have around! I know you'll be glad to have J back!

    ReplyDelete